According to her, the vehicle will also be used for her committee work at the Senate. Will promote the brand Innoson, and encourage Nigerians, particularly her colleague at the National Assembly to choose the Innoson Brand, a Nigerian automobile and bus manufacturing company founded by Mr Innocent Chukwuma who hails from Nnewi in Anambra State.
It's important to note that Innoson runs a plant in Nnewi, Anambra State, and is nicknamed Pride of African Road.
The Senator representing Anambra Central Senatorial District, Senator Uche Ekwunife has spent about four months in the Senate.
Within the last four months as Senator representing Anambra Central Senatorial District, Senator Uche Ekwunife has:
1. Moved a motion to address the devastating storm in Obosi, Nkpor and Oraukwu communities of Anambra State.
2. Raised a petition on the refusal of Jamb to release the result of Akachukwu Onyiuke, a constituent of Anambra Central
3. At the Chambers of the Senate,called for the inclusion of South East in the Board of the Nigerian Communications Commission, NCC.
4. Recently urged the Senate to take actions towards curbing the incessant Fuel Tanker fire outbreaks in Anambra State and provide support to the victims of the Ochanja Fire Incident through a motion sponsored by Senator Ifeanyi Ubah, Senator Stella Oduah and herself.
5. On the floor of the Senate, called for actions towards Strengthening the Security at Nigerian Airports
6. Facilitated employment for not less than 40 graduates in different Parastatals and Agencies of Government.
7. So far, since inauguration, have distributed 50 Tricycle to Wards.
8. Sponsored Skills Aquisition Training for Youths in partnership with the New Partnership for African Development, NEPAD Nigeria.
9. Sponsored a Bill to amend the Penal Code Act to stregthen Citizens rights to security which has passed first reading.
10. As constituency projects for 2020 budget year will soon materialize. However, had in the past representation (particularly during first stint in the Senate which lasted for six months) attracted notable projects to the constituency. Just to mention a few:
A. Attracted construction works on Ileka Road Uke, Onyeka Okeluo Road Enugwu-Agidi and St. Joseph's Road Nri.
B. Moved a motion for the immediate intervention of the Federal Government on Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, as well as assistance in checking the increasing devastation of erosion in Anambra state.
C. Through the intervention of the Nigerian Senate, she led colleagues to inspect and attract rehabilitation works on the Nkpor flyover section of the Enugu-Onitsha expressway which was almost cutoff by erosion.
D. Bill: Forestry Institute of Nigeria Reenactment Bill was Signed into Law by the President Federal Republic of Nigeria.